Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter

This forum has Harry Potter books as a subject.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G'day everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LunaLovegood
LunaLovegood

G'day everyone Empty
PostSubject: G'day everyone   G'day everyone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 am

Hey its Madi here!
Big fan of HP i like DH and Goblet Of Fire

Just wanna say a big hello from over here in Australia
Back to top Go down
TomRiddle
Admin
TomRiddle

G'day everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day everyone   G'day everyone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Hey Madi! Welcome to our forums! I hope you have a really good time with us. As you can see, our forum is pretty dead nowadays because it doesn't appear in Google so there are new users and it's kind of pointless to continue posting if nobody is gonna read it. So, your appearance makes us wonder, where did you see the link to this forum? Thanks to your presence, we will continue posting more information about Harry Potter series. Would you like to suggest something to make it look better or add some other category?

Thanks,

Nacho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotter.canadaboard.net
LunaLovegood
LunaLovegood

G'day everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day everyone   G'day everyone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey Nacho,
I actually found your website, I belive, through yahoo answers.
I searched HP website and that answered with this website.
Oh and tips... maybe a bigger banner? (why isnt your website on google?)
if you want some ideas i also use www.mugglespace.com.
always welcome to send a message

- Madi flower

EDIT: Maybe a chat if you can :/ it's kinda hard i guess
Back to top Go down
TomRiddle
Admin
TomRiddle

G'day everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day everyone   G'day everyone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:27 pm

Er.. well, it's not in google cause it's really hard nowadays to make it appear on the top 10. I've read that you have to post your forum link in a lot of websites to catch the search engine's attention plus you need a lot of metatags and that would take like 3 or 4 weeks.

Btw, there is a chatbox in the portal, just scroll down and you'll see it. At the moment we are a bit busy as we are having a lot of tests during the following weeks. We're looking for active members so that we can create a bigger community, I would really appreciate it if you could tell your friends to come and visit us.

I dont know if you're able to put a music player in these forums but if it's allowed, I'll try to add it as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Nacho
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotter.canadaboard.net
Sponsored content

G'day everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day everyone   G'day everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter :: Harry Potter :: Introductions-